Eligibility Criteria 2023-24
- Valid rank in WBJEE or JEE (Main) 2023.
- 10+2 Board Exam – 45% aggregate in Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Information Technology /Information Practices / Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies. Candidates must clear Theory & Practical examination. 40% marks in case of candidates of SC/ST/OBC in the above subjects taken together.
- Passed in English
# The lower age limit is 17 (seventeen) years as on 31.12.2023
# No upper age limit.
Academic Session 2023-24
The candidate can take admission via WBJEEB Counselling process or can come to college directly for admission.
For WBJEEB Counselling:
- After publication the counseling notification of WBJEE, students have to register for e-counseling process, to the portal of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (wbjeeb.nic.in).
- Students have to fill their choice of streams and as well as institute. Students will get their allotment of seat according to the choice filled.
- After getting the allotment, students need to report to the reporting centre (list given in the WBJEE portal).
- After reporting to the reporting centre, students report to the respective institute for taking admission.
- Students, who are intended to take direct admission, contact office to the institution.
Fee Structure for B.Tech. 2023-24
|Student Activity Fund||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||4,000|
|Refundable Caution Deposit||5,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||5,000|
Semester I, III, V, VII covers period July to December & Semester II, IV, VI, VIII covers period January to June.
- MAKAUT Fee (Registration, Student Development, and Examination etc.) is to be paid separately, as applicable.
- Tuition Fee & other fees are subject to revision by the Fee Structure Committee, Govt. of West Bengal / MAKAUT.
- Fee (without late fine) needs to be paid semester wise, within 10th of the first month of the semester. Late payment of fees will cause payment of the late fine and such other action as may deemed appropriate by the suitable authority
- Transport Fee will be charged extra in accordance with distance travelled.
- Uniform Fee will have to be paid extra to the uniform supplier.
- Transport / Hostel Facility can be availed subject to availability.